Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pictures that make me look like a hoarder. And maybe a little kid

Confession time: I'm working at reorganizing my blog a little bit. I was meant to post a book review today but I haven't quite gotten my act together yet. So, as a consolation prize, I'm posting some pictures of my book shelves. 

This is the shelf in its entirety
Yes, my top shelf mostly has toys. In my defense, the bear was my all-time favorite when I was little. He went with me to college. I certainly couldn't leave him behind when I moved. He's somewhat fragile which is why he now lives up high and holds that Goa'uld Death Glider.
Mostly fiction
Fiction, a little nonfiction, and Garfield books. Plus two signed books!
Graphic novels. That's it. Just Graphic novels.
More nonfiction and reference materials. Also comics and Tintin books
This secondary shelf (aka two fruit crates) holds my craft books and drawing books.
Books that I'll be using in the next few weeks live on the floor near my bed. (No night stand)

And this is the book shelf I use the most. You can tell by the beat-up cover.

That's right, my Kindle.
All told, this doesn't seem like that many books. That's because I got rid of books stacked up in crazy piles on my floor, on tops of shelves, etc. All of those extra books are now kept in plastic totes and a fabric shopping bag in my porch and two boxes in my attic.

No comments:

Post a Comment