Monday, July 21, 2014

Custom shirts

This week, randomly, the crafts I have to share with you are both shirts. The first is one I modified for myself. As part of our summer reading program we're having some special dress-up days. Last week we had "sports/college" day. After we selected it for one of our events I realized that I personally don't have any shirts from college in good enough condition to wear to work. Being kind of a nerd I certainly don't have any regular sports shirts. So I found a shirt to customize. This particular shirt had been long sleeved so I cut it off at the elbows and added a somewhat sports themed illustration with permanent marker.


The only sport I would ever consider playing.

The other shirt is for Zippety. Our Wednesday performer this week is Mr. Harley who is known for his special blue shirt. So of course Zippety needed his own version of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment