I wrote before about how book characters seem to share just a handful of hobbies. At the time, I was focused on musicians but the habit is common enough that I was able to put together a similar list based on art. Here are six books published in the last six months focused in some way on art and artists.
6 new books about artists
1. My Kind of Crazy by Robin Ruel
2. Shades of Darkness by A R Kahler
3. The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jean Bennett
4. Hello? by Liza Wiemer
5. Behind the Canvas by Alexander Vance
6. This Raging Light by Estelle Laure