Monday, April 18, 2016

So much in one word

Some time ago, I posted about some shoes I had repainted to look like owls. I actually picked up two pairs of shoes on that occasion and the second pair has been hanging out in my craft supplies ever since, waiting for the perfect idea. I painted them black, reasoning that one can never have too many pairs of black shoes, and with the vague notion of perhaps printing some sort of repeating pattern on them. 

This weekend I found myself in need of a quick project and also in something of a Harry Potter mood (which is weird since I was watching Daredevil). Not only is a patronus a great visual, but "Always" is one of Snape's best lines, so these shoes pretty much designed themselves.
 
 Bonus points if you know the reference in the post title. If not, check out the YouTube video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment