I'm always interested to see how novels treat sensitive topics. They explore an issue like grief from a number of perspectives. Here are six novels written in the last six months that have grief as a central issue.
6 new novels about grief
1. Words and Their Meanings by Kate Bassett
2. Nest by Esther Erlich
3. The Odyssey of Falling by Paige Crutcher
4. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Nivens
5. The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun Hutchinson
6. The Question of Miracles by Elana K. Arnold