Monday, August 4, 2014

Of pigs and plans

It's Monday and that means it's time to review my last week in crafts. I have a lot of ongoing projects right now, so that means I haven't really finished much of anything. So, I have one finished project and a few concept sketches to share with you.

1. The Dark Lord Chuckles the Silly Piggy
I was a big fan of the Disney Chanel show Dave the Barbarian during it's too brief run (I had goldfish named Faffy and Twinkle the Wonder Horse). Thinking about the show this week I made up my mind to replicate it's hilarious villain Chuckles in polymer clay. 


2. Gnome
I've got an idea for a series of cards featuring some lawn gnomes. This little sketch is likely to serve as a model for some polymer clay figures that I will photograph.



3. Shoes
A local discount store had some no-name shoes styled after Toms really super cheap. The only problem was I could only find my size in neon orange and an odd shade of red. But seriously, they were $2. I couldn't not buy them. So, I've been planning to paint them. The orange pair is going to make an awesome pair of owl shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment