Monday, June 16, 2014

Projects in progress

It had been my intention today to post more decorations I've been working on for my Doctor Who program. The problem? I haven't finished any of it yet. So, here are some projects that I'm working on. Finished products coming soon.

TARDIS Poodle Skirt
I found the tutorial for this skirt here. I've had some problems with my version, enough to earn this one it's own post coming soon. Now it just needs the TARDIS part.

The Doctor's fob watch
This one is mostly done. Just needs the top detailing.

Slitheen and Cybermat
 
These little fellows are actually complete. They're meant to go in a shadow box. The box is what is unfinished.

I'm also working on a TARDIS console prop and some photo booth props, none of which I've managed to photograph yet. With the program just over a week away I'm down to the wire. Hopefully I have photos of the finished products for you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment