Monday, April 14, 2014

Sketches and notes

Normally on Mondays I share a finished craft project with you. Here it is Monday and while I have several projects in progress, I don't have anything finished. So I thought this would be a good time to give you a peek at some of my in progress writing projects through pictures.

These first pictures are from my idea wall. It's made up of character sketches, maps and hcarts, summaries, and assorted notes for writing projects I'm working on.
 
Quite literally, this is the wall over my bed.



A character sketch with costume notes.



Hair styles

The rest of these pictures are from a graphic novel project I'm working on. These are mostly sketches that will be used for assorted panels.


The opening splash panel



An establishing shot


These guys are the main character, Auggie the sea snake, and his best friend Drake, a weedy sea dragon.


Auggie and a friend he meets late in the book, Gunner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment