Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Halloween face

I have never purchased a Halloween costume. Growing up, we made our costumes out of things we already had around the house. That habit of making unusual costumes out of the commonplace has followed me into adulthood. This year's costume is the most store-bought I've ever had. I found a cow costume at a discount store. The hood and gloves were missing so it was ridiculously cheap. A t-shirt hood with craft foam ears and a pair of stretch gloves easily replaced the missing pieces. And because I can't do anything simply, I didn't want to be a plain old cow. So this is the variation I came up with.

Super cow, defender of Earth


Accompanied here by Zippety as Captain Underpants
I also considered another variation, rejected because someone suggested it might make me look like a flasher cow. Plus it covered up my tail. 

Doctor Moo



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment