Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pick 6

Hi there! I'm playing with some new features for the blog here. Today's attempt I'm calling Pick 6. The idea is that I'll pick a genre and list 6 books from that genre published withing the last 6 months. Ideally these will be books that I've read and think you all should read as well. Let me know what you think.

6 Teen Mysteries

1.  Don't look Back by Jennifer Armentrout
2.  Buzzkill by Beth Fantaskey
3.  Far From You by Tess Sharpe
4.  Below the Surface by Tim Shoemaker  (This might technically be a tween novel [and can I say I'm not a fan of the word tween] but I'm making an exception because it was pretty cool)
5.  High and Dry by Sarah Skilton
6.  Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell (Confession: I haven't read this one but it sounds cooler than some of the mysteries I did read so I'm including it)
 
So there's my list. If you've read any truly awesome teen mysteries in the past 6 months I'd love to hear about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment