Thursday, August 18, 2022

Pick 6: survival

As a child I went through a period where I was obsessed with survival stories. My interest was piqued with My Side of the Mountain and absolutely cemented by Hatchet. For a solid year and a half I read every survival story I could get my hands on, mowing through Gary Paulsen, the I Survived series, and Will Hobbs. It was such a large part of my reading history that I still have affection for those books now and read new survival stories often. So here are six new survival stories published in the past six months.

6 new survival stories:

  1. Green Arrow: Stranded by Brendan Deneen
  2. Mountain Runaways by Pam Withers
  3. Across the Desert by Dusti Bowling
  4. Out of Range by Heidi Lang
  5. The Hike to Home by Jess Rankin
  6. Fire on Headless Mountain by Iaian Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment