Saturday, December 5, 2020

Crafty Christmas Countdown: 20

 I realized I've never posted a glove puppet before. Probably because they aren't my favorite puppet style. Still, I've been trying to push myself creatively so I figured I'd give one a try. With that style in mind, I decided to go with a goose. 

The nice thing about glove puppets is that the design stage is very simple. You only need to make the puppet outline, keeping in mind where your fingers will fit.


 Then cut two pieces from your fabric. I used some thin fleece I had left over from another project.


 Typically with a puppet of this sort I would prefer so sew the seams but I was adjusting on the fly here so I decide to hot glue. Then I added a couple of small pom poms, a beak I made from craft foam, and a ribbon bow.


 Tada! A Christmas goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment