Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Crafty Christmas Countdown: 17

 Today I'm bringing you another wreath. I like the idea of making my own wreath from scratch but I have neither the skills nor the materials. What I do have is a wire wreath frame and a bright green garland from the dollar store. A short garland is the perfect length for a small wreath frame. I just wrapped the garland loosely around the frame, securing the ends with a dab of hot glue. A quick wrap with ribbon adds just a little visual interest and makes a hanger for the wreath.

I debated the right decoration for a long time, finally settling on these pompom spiders. I made one each in red, green, and gold.


Since the green one was inclined to get lost in the garland, I hung it from the wreath with a loop of tinsel. Three spiders weren't enough so I made some flies out of small beads with tissue paper wings.



No comments:

Post a Comment