Books dealing with dystopias and the apocalypse are a fascinating exploration of human nature. Even though it seems like the dystopian trend is on the decline there are still a great deal of good novels in this genre on the market. Here are six dystopian novels published in the last six months.
6 new dystopian novels
1. Rat Runners by Oisin McGann
2. Vivian Apple at the End of the World by Katie Coyle
3. Breaking Sky by Cori McCarthy
4. Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill
5. Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos
6. Undertow by Michael Buckley