Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A little business

Last year I participated in the 48 Hour Book Challenge hosted by MotherReader. This is a challenge in which participants read as much as they can over a 48 hour period. It's tough but a lot of fun. I just signed up to be a part of it again this year. When I did it last year, I used it as a personal challenge. I just wanted to see how many books I could read. This year I'd like my reading to accomplish something. I'll be making a donation to RIF (Reading is Fundamental), an organization that provides books to underprivileged kids, based on how many hours I read.  This year's challenge runs from June 19th through the 21st. I'll be posting updates as I go.

About the 48 Hour Book Challenge

About RIF

A quick overview of my results from last year

1 comment: