Friday, March 1, 2019

Read with me this month

Every March, to celebrate Reading Month, I make it a point to read more. And also, to carefully track every book that I read. I'll be tracking those books this year here, with an extra post every morning. The plan is to simply post a cover image of whatever book I'm currently reading. I'll also keep a running tally of my total books for the month (all books - picture book, graphic novel, audio book, etc). Why this attention to numbers? I'll be making a donation to RIF (Reading is Fundamental) and the end of the month based on that total. And March is a great time to make a donation to RIF as they're matching all donations made in March. You can learn more about RIF here

So what am I reading today?

The Bigfoot Files by Lindsay Eagar

Total read in March: 0
 

No comments:

Post a Comment