October means it's time for my annual list of horror stories. Who doesn't love a good scare in October? It's almost required to prepare for Halloween by scaring yourself silly. Here are six horror books published in the last six months.
6 new horror novels
1. The Curse of the Were-Hyena by Bruce Hale
2. Tales from the Haunted Mansion: the Fearsome Foursome by John Espito
3. The Hill by Karen Bass
4. The Monster in the Road is Me by J.P. Romney
5. And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich
6. One Was Lost by Natalie Richards