Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ninja Librarians Recon Team

I am super excited about the upcoming release of Jen Swann Downey's The Ninja Librarians: the Accidental Keyhand
 
This book!

I'll be posting my review of the book next week. In the meantime, I've been tasked with helping to promote the book.  Once a week until the release of the book I'll be posting my answers to prompts provided by the publisher, Sourcebooks.

This week's prompt is: Which characters would you like to meet from a book?
I have kind of a lengthy list.
Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia
Mole and Rat from The Wind in the Willows
Professor Lupin from the Harry Potter series
The BFG from the book of the same name
Kathy and Tommy from Never Let Me Go
Jeeves from Wodehouse's series
Father Tim from the Mitford series
Junie B. Jones from the series of the same name (that kid is a riot)

As a bonus, Sourcebooks has also made the book trailer for The Ninja Librarians available this week. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment