Monday, March 23, 2020

Fitness band

I've been wearing a fitness band for over a year now. I love the convenience of it but it has one major downside: it has never fit correctly. I have narrow wrists and I've yet to find a wrist band narrow enough to achieve the snug fit you're supposed to have. Until now, I've allowed my too loose band to flop around on my arm. Recently, though, the band has started to come apart and the sides pop free and random times. While I'll probably replace it eventually, I needed something to keep the band usable for now. So I've improvised a pocket for it out of a scrap of t-shirt and a little plastic clip.
If you look closely, you can see one side of the band has broken in half. And I'm holding the remainder together with electrical tape.



Super stylish, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment