There's nothing like a good mystery. Whether you're six or sixty, we all enjoy going over clues and trying to guess the solution before the book's characters do. Here are six new mystery stories published in the last six months. The first half of the list is geared at a younger audience while the latter half is more teen oriented.
6 new mysteries
1. Splinter by Sasha Dawn
2. The Mesmerist by Ronald L. Smith
3. Jack and the Geniuses at the Bottom of the World by Bill Nye and Gregory Mone
4. Duels and Deception by Cindy Anstey
5. Artie Conan Doyle and the Grave Diggers Club by Robert J Harris
6. Wallace and Grace Take the Case by Heather Alexander