I'm always interested to see how novels treat sensitive topics. They explore an issue like grief from a number of perspectives. Here are six novels written in the last six months that have grief as a central issue.
6 new novels about grief
1. We are Still Tornadoes by Michael Kun and Susan Mullen
2. The Odds of Loving Grover Cleveland by Rebekah Crane
3. The Warden's Daughter by Jerry Spinelli
4. The Sky between You and Me by Catherine Alene
5. A Tragic Kind of Wonderful by Eric Lindstrom
6. Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner