Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Non-fiction book review - Susan B. Anderson's Kids Knitting Workshop

Susan B. Anderson’s Kids Knitting Workshop

For the most part, the instructions in this book are very clear. Anderson provides plenty of simple, clear steps. A kid could almost teach himself/herself to knit with this book alone. The single exception is the cast-on instructions which I, a somewhat experienced knitter, found needlessly complicated and terribly confusing . I struggled to make those instructions work. Once I moved beyond that point, though, I found the bulk of the instructions very helpful and I liked that most of the projects were useful, practical projects. With guidance from an experienced knitter, this is a very helpful guide for the young crafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment