Monday, September 1, 2014

Despicable Me Jenga

With Christmas closer than I'd like to think about, I realized the other day that it was time to get started making some gifts if I wanted to finish things before December. Several months ago I picked up this game at the dollar store with plans to customize it for my brother.
Each piece is about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide
After some careful consideration of the various fandoms he enjoys, I settled on Despicable Me. The pieces are the perfect shape for minions. After that it was a simple matter of painting them.
The first step, completed. After that I forgot to document steps.
Here's how the finished pieces look.
 
I did just 6 of them as the purple minions from Despicable Me 2.
A crew of happy minions
I think they look pretty cool stacked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment